Kotak Mahindra bank is one of the vast and best leading banks in the private banking sector. Recently, the come back of Kotak bank engaged many customers, and many of the customers opened their account with their digital banking service named Kotak 811 in the past few years. Kotak Mahindra Bank has more than 1300 branches and access to 2200+ ATM’s across the nation. We all hate visiting our bank branch every time for getting our smaller tasks done. Therefore, Kotak bank is here with a solution. In this post, we are going to mention how to register for Kotak Mahindra Bank or KMBL Net banking and log in.
Internet banking is currently a vast need for everyone. It is one of the electronic payment systems which authorize the bank account holder to access any of their account services using an online portal. Internet banking is useful for any financial tasks, and one individual can do any task from anywhere depending upon their convenience. However, it is almost provided by every other bank and the thing that matter is the reputation and service of any particular bank. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers secure and best access to any financial activity.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net banking Features:
Before coming directly to the central part. Let’s have a look at the full range of features we get after using Kotak Mahindra bank net banking.
- Secured Transaction: Your security is Kotak Mahindra bank priority. Therefore, all the transactions are encrypted with the 256-SSL secured system. It is the most progressive security system considered for processing online transactions.
- Banking Facility 24*7: You will have access to every banking facility linked with your Kotak Mahindra Bank net banking account 24*7 and even on the bank holidays.
- Check Account details: You will now have access to check your account details anytime from anywhere. You can check your account details like your account balance, cheque status, credit card status, loan status etc.
- Fund transfer online: You do not need to visit Kotak Mahindra bank branch for fund transfers. You can transfer funds from your Kotak bank account to any other bank account anytime. The medium of fund transfers is IMPS, NEFT and RTGS.
- Kotak Life Insurance Plan: The digital access is too vast, and Kotak Mahindra bank allows customers to check the status of their insurance plan with Kotak.
- Bill Settlement: You can now pay your mobile, DTH and any other bills using Kotak Mahindra Bank net banking.
- Manage service requests: You can now request for any service using net banking such as your cheque book, credit card or debit card.
- Protected online shopping: Thanks to Netc@rd. This service allows the customer to shop in more than 8000+ websites with secured online transactions.
- Kotak investments: You can now check your investment plans with Kotak using net banking.
- IPO application: The use of ASBA facility is now simple. You can apply for FPO/ IPO/Rights using the same.
- Block/Unblock cards: There is a feature from which you can block or unblock your debit/credit card anytime using net banking.
- Activation of International transactions: You can now activate or deactivate the usage of international transaction in your card using net banking.
How to Register the Online Banking of KMBL?
We now know all of the features of KMBL net banking. The central part is now how to register for Kotak net banking? It is a simple process which allows you to register for net banking from anywhere and anytime using online service. Let me explain using steps.
- First, you need to visit the official Kotak website for net banking registration, and you can do this by clicking here https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- On the next screen, enter your CRN number mentioned on your debit card or welcome kit.
- Enter all the required account details correctly.
- You need to set the two security questions so in case if you forgot the password, it will help you in reset.
- The verification can be done using your Kotak debit card or credit card or Pin through postal.
- Choose the appropriate option and click on submit.
- You are once verified. Your net banking service will be activated and ready to use.
Steps for offline registration:
- Download and fill the form: Channel Access Request form for individuals; Channel Access Request form for limited companies, associations, trusts, partnerships, sole proprietorship and HUFs.
- Drop the completed form in the Branch or ATM dropbox.
- Customers can also send the completed form by regular mail to – Customer Contact Center, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., Post Box Number 16344, Mumbai – 400 013.
KMBL Net Banking Login:
Now we are done with the registration process so another thing we are adding here is how can you log in to Kotak net banking. It is straightforward to let me explain using steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Kotak bank, and you can do this by clicking here https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- Second, go through the login page.
- Enter your login details like your CRN number and password.
- Verify using OTP sent to your mobile number linked with your Kotak Mahindra Bank account.
- Enter OTP and click on submit and you will get redirected to your dashboard.
- That’s it. You now logged in to the Kotak Net banking. However, do not forget to log out once your task is done.
How to Reset the Kotak Net banking Password?
Sometimes, we do forget our password, and it is common. If you too lost your password and currently not able to log in to the Kotak net banking dashboard then follow the steps given below to reset your password.
- Revisit the same login link.
- Click on the option of forget the password.
- Enter your CRN and click on submit.
- Verify yourself using security questions or OTP and debit card.
- Choose an appropriate option and verify.
- Once verified. Set your new password for Kotak net banking.
Kotak Mahindra bank is the only bank to provide vast services to the customers and that too, with a minimum average balance savings account. Most of the banks do offer these services, but they also need a monthly average balance to be the maximum. Kotak Mahindra Bank has more than 1300 branches and 2200 ATM in our nation. You can easily rely on Kotak bank digital services. In this post, we have mentioned the same that how can you register and login to KMBL net banking. Do let us know in the comments section if you need to know anything else.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.