HDFC Bank is the biggest private sector bank of India and enjoys the trust of millions of customers all over the country. The banking major offers a wide range of products for its customers, including bank accounts, fixed deposits, insurance schemes, Home Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans, etc.
Based on its customer-centric services and innovative product range, HDFC bank has always been rated as a leading financial institution of India. Out of the various products offered by HDFC Bank, one of the most sought after products is the HDFC Bank Credit Card. The exclusive range of Credit Cards by HDFC Bank comes packed with a host of benefits.
About HDFC Bank Credit Cards
HDFC is the largest Credit Cards issuer in India. You can choose a highly customized card according to your needs to match with your specific needs. These cards offer multiple merits ranging from lifestyle benefits, discounts, rewards, and cashback offer to maximize the user benefits. Some of the standout features of HDFC Bank Credit Cards are:
- Extensive Interest-free period for up to 50 days.
- The facility of advancing a Personal Loan against Credit Card for select customers.
- Free Airport Lounge access at domestic and international airports.
- The low mark-up on foreign exchange transactions.
- Exclusive cashback offers and instant EMIs at select online and offline stores.
- Multiple modes of payment such as cheques, cash, online transfer, bill desk, etc.
- Annual fee waiver on using the card for a specified amount.
- Concierge services for premium Credit Card customers.
- Fuel surcharge waiver up to a pre-specified limit.
- Zero-loss liability in case of a lost Credit Card (after reporting the loss to the bank).
Best HDFC Bank Credit Cards:
With multiple Credit Card offers on the block, selecting the best HDFC Credit Card can be a little tricky proposition. For your convenience, here are some of the most popular HDFC Bank Credit Cards available at present:
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card: It is a premium Credit Card from HDFC Bank that offers some incredible benefits and rewards to the customers. Some of the noteworthy features of HDFC Infinia Credit Card are:
- Complimentary access to Airport Lounges across 1000+ destinations.
- 15% discount at more than 3000 partner restaurants in India.
- Annual fee waiver when the transactions in a year exceed the value for Rs. 8 Lakhs.
- Foreign currency mark-up at only 2%.
- HDFC Freedom Credit Card: – HDFC Freedom Credit Card is amongst the most popular offerings from HDFC Bank due to its amazing features like:
- Fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 in a month (on transactions above Rs. 400)
- Annual fee waiver for annual spends more than Rs. 50,000.
- 5x reward points on various lifestyle purchases while reward points on birthday spend are 25x.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card: This is amongst the most popular international Credit Cards from HDFC Bank and entitles the customers to incredible benefits like:
- Complimentary Airport Lounge access at 700+ locations globally.
- Complimentary golf games.
- 15% discount at more than 3000 partner restaurants in India.
- Annual fee waiver when the transactions in a year exceed Rs. 5 Lakh.
- HDFC Bharat Credit Card: This Credit Card from HDFC entitles the users to some interesting benefits like:
- Fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 per month, on transactions above Rs. 400.
- 5% cashback on payment of bills and fuel purchase.
- 5% cashback on bookings made on IRCTC.
- Zero loss liability after the loss has been reported to the bank.
How to Avail the best HDFC bank credit card offers?
When it comes to availing the best HDFC Bank Credit Card, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Identify your needs: HDFC Bank offers a wide range of Credit Cards according to the varied needs of the customers. So, in order to choose the Best Credit Cards in India, you need to first understand your requirements. You must note down your spending patterns, which will help you understand which type of reward scheme would help you maximize the benefits on your credit. Then, gauge your Credit Card limit requirements. If you need a Credit Card just for making cashless transactions, then you can opt for a lower limit, but if you need the Credit Card due to frequent shortage of funds, you must apply for a higher limit.
- Browse the various Credit Cards: After you have successfully identified your needs, you must browse the various Credit Cards offered by HDFC Bank. You can easily check out the key features of various Credit Cards online. As different Credit Cards offer different benefits on a particular transaction, it is important that you choose the one that matches your lifestyle.
- Check your eligibility: There are various types of credit cards offered by HDFC Bank. While premium cards have stricter eligibility criteria, basic credit cards have a relaxed eligibility criterion. You must, therefore, check the eligibility criteria of various credit cards that you like and then apply for one whose eligibility criteria you can meet.
- Submit your application: Now, you must submit your HDFC Bank credit card application. You may submit the application through the website of the bank or through a branch. You will need to provide your KYC documents and ITR for the last two years. After assessing your profile, the bank will inform you about the credit card that has been approved for you. Your credit card will reach your registered address by courier with the credit card PIN sent separately. In order to activate the credit card, you need to use it within 90 days of receiving.
With an extensive range of HDFC Bank Credit Cards to choose from, you can select the one that meets your requirements in the best way and apply for the same. Though, it is pertinent to mention here that Credit Cards come with a higher interest rate and therefore, should be used with discipline.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.