The process of changing the ownership from one person to the other is known as mutation. However, today’s article is all about checking the status of property mutation in Baglarbhumi. Banglarbhumi is located at West Bengal. If your property is still pending for the mutation in Banglarbhumi then instead of visiting government offices, you can check the status of Banglarbhumi mutation online. In this article, I’ll show you the perfect way to check the status of the Banglarbhumi mutation case online.
What is Banglarbhumi Mutation?
As I mentioned earlier. The process of changing ownership from one person to the other is known as a mutation. The ownership and the name of the property will be automatically transferred to the new owner after mutation.
Meanwhile, the government and revenue department will charge the tax and other government revenues from the new property owner only after the property gets mutated. I suggest checking this before signing the ownership agreement. However, the tax and payment may vary from different states and cities located in India. Let’s learn that how can we check the status of mutation in Banglarbhumi?
How to Check Banglarbhumi Mutation Case Status Online?
This is the quick process, and there is no technical knowledge needed for following the steps I have mentioned below. The following are the steps for checking the status of the Banglarbhumi mutation case online.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Banglarbhumi. You can do this by clicking here: http://www.banglarbhumi.gov.in/eDSS/indexAction.action
- Go to the site and get yourself logged in.
- After that, you need to select the citizen services from the mutation case from the home menu.
- Select a particular state and city.
- The screen will display two options to search for a mutation case. The first option is via case wise search and the second option is via using deed number.
- If you prefer case wise search, then It is required to fill essential information on the page like district, block, Mouza, case number. On the other side, if you prefer deed wise search, then It is required to fill essential information on the page like deed number, and deed year.
- The result will be automatically displayed on the screen post clicking the submission button.
This is the correct process to check out the status, and It is important as well because sometimes the owner is already transferred, but still, we are paying taxes and other government revenues. It is better to check out the status of ownership before these things occur.
This article is only for checking out the status of property mutation in Banglarbhumi. You need to search out for your state and city, additionally if you want to have the same information. I already mentioned above that why it is essential to check out the status of property mutation. Moreover, I have clearly mentioned every step in this article for checking. Still, if there is anything left to ask us, then you can ask us in the comments section. We would love to help you.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.