Launching a host of innovative services, IndusInd Bank has very quickly become one of the most reputed banks in the country. The bank has been investing in several marketing and advertising programs to promote its brand image and returns. The Bank has effectively combined innovation with responsiveness and successfully launched a wide range of banking services and products.
About IndusInd Bank:
The IndusInd bank has made ‘responsive innovation’ their central theme which has helped them emerge as one of the best banks in its class. This has also helped them bring services that are relevant, unique and improve convenience for their customers. Some features like My Account My number, Check-on-Cheque, Choice Money ATMs, Direct Connect, Quick Redeem Service, Cash-on-Mobile and 365 Days Banking were hugely appreciated by their customers. Such amazing features and services from the bank made it rank 19th amongst the top 50 most valuable Indian Brands in the year 2014. Along with that, according to The Economic Times and Interbrand Best Indian Brands Study-2014, Induslnd ranked 39th.
How To Register For IndusInd Credit Card Net Banking?
Netbanking can be very hectic and a daunting task. One other new venture on IndusInd is IndusNet which provides easy access to your credit card and makes net banking a lot easier. The only prerequisites are that you need an existing bank account an IndusInd bank credit card. Mentioned below are the steps that can help you register for your IndusNet account:
- First, you have to log in to you Indusnet Account using the User ID and Login Password provided.
- The next step is to click of IndusNet Service Request.
- This will take you to a page where you have to Link your Credit Card and enter the following details:
- Credit Card number
- The CVV (3-digit Card Verification Value). You can use an American Express Cardholders, but then you need to provide them with the 4 digits Security Code.
- The Credit Card Date of Expiry
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the card details
How to Login into IndusInd Credit Card Online?
Registering your credit card online can be immensely hectic for a first time user, but not with IndusInd. They have made this process very easy and convenient for its users. The following steps can help you register your credit card online:
- You have to start with clicking on the option of ‘to register your credit card online.’
- After that, all you have to do is enter the following details:
- Your credit card number
- The 4 Digit Card Security Code (If you have an American Express Card) or the 3 Digit Card Verification Value (CVV)
- The Expiry Date of the Credit Card
- And lastly, the Date of Birth linked with the card.
- After you submit this information, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Entering the OTP will take you to a page where you will have to create your own Login and Transaction Password, and that is it.
Benefits of Credit Card Net Banking Service:
IndusInd Bank allows you to multitask with their online banking service. You can easily transfer money, pay bills and manage your account effectively with just a click.it is a fast and convenient service that can help you carry out a financial task with ease, anytime, anywhere.
- Security: Rest assured, you can be sure that every one of your transactions is carried out securely and safely. Privacy, security and data protection of our customers is one of the top priorities of IndusInd Bank.
- Indus Net: There is a wide range of non-financial and financial features Indus Net offers for online bankers. It provides individuals, partnership firms and many other clients with the best online banking services to everyone. No additional charges on online investments, funds transfer, a wide range of offers on online shopping and upgrading credit/debit cards are applied. There are more than forty services they provide their clients with.
- Indus Bill Pay: This feature can come in handy to you if you are not a fan of standing in long queues and afraid of missing your payments on the last day. With this feature, you can pay your telephone and electricity bills, and even recharge your phones. In addition to this, payment of insurance premiums can also be made from the comfort of your home. You can conveniently use this feature never to miss payments and due dates.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs) On Indusind Credit Card Net Banking:
- How to apply for a credit card?
Since you should always select a card that suits your basic requirements and financial needs, you should always take your time and go through all the options available before applying for one. However, if you do not find the city you reside in, in the drop-down menu, it means that IndusInd is yet to launch a branch there. In such a scenario, you cannot apply for an IndusInd credit card. Instead, you can call our 24-hour helpline and clear your queries.
- How are interest rates calculated on an IndusInd Bank Credit Card?
The interest on your IndusInd Bank Credit Card is calculated daily, on the outstanding balance you have left on your cardholder. It is levied only if your Total Due amount is not paid off by the due date. Along with that, it is also levied on all charges, fee, and interest and service tax. The interest starts initially at a rate of 3.83% per month. However, the bank can change this rate depending on the purchase patterns, credit history, loyalty and payment behavior of the client.
- What is Speed Remittance?
Speed Remittance (SR) is basically a web-based secure application that is available from IndusInd bank which helps and provides information on sending money across borders.
The bank has been in the top ranks since the day they have arrived in the industry. They earn customer loyalty for their amazing service and customer relations and provides them with features they cannot refuse. All that this bank has achieved till today is very well deserved.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.