Syndicate Bank NetBanking: All those who have an account in Syndicate Bank can make use of the advanced banking facility i.e Internet Banking service. In case, if you have never come across this term, then don’t worry. Basically, it means Banking services over the internet, you can make various Transactional as well as non-transactional activities over the internet using the Internet Banking facility. For example, you don’t need to physically visit the branch to request a new checkbook or to check your bank account balance. You can simply do all such things using the Internet Banking service if you have access to it. In India, every bank has enabled Internet Banking services for its customers in order to provide a convenient way of banking.
You just need to have an active Internet connection and a smartphone or a laptop in order to access and manage your bank account using the Internet Banking facility. However, at first, you will have to Register For Syndicate Bank Internet Banking facility in order to use it. The good thing with the Syndicate Bank is that you don’t have to visit the branch and submit forms to get your Netbanking account activated. You can instantly Register And Activate your Syndicate Bank Netbanking account online.
However, in order to Register For the Syndicate Bank Netbanking online, you need to have your Account Number, Debit Card, Registered Mobile Number with you. In case, if you don’t have all these things or any one thing, then you cannot register for Internet Banking service online. In such situations, the ideal decision is to visit the branch and get your Mobile number updated and request for Debit card/ ATM card.
- 1 How to Register/ Activate Syndicate Bank Net Banking Online
- 1.1 Step 1: Start Off By Visiting The Official Page:
- 1.2 Step 2: Go Through The Terms And Conditions:
- 1.3 Step 3: Enter your Syndicate Bank Account Details:
- 1.4 Step 4: Mobile Number Verification Through OTP:
- 1.5 Step 5: Enter Your Debit Card Details:
- 1.6 Step 6: Generate Login & Transaction Password:
- 1.7 Step 7: Login To Net banking Account To Activate:
How to Register/ Activate Syndicate Bank Net Banking Online
The process includes only a few couples of steps and would not take much time to complete. You can also Register for the Syndicate Bank Netbanking facility using your smartphone in case if you don’t have access to a laptop or computer. As a precautionary measure, we would request you to use the links which were mentioned in this article. Please do not click on any third party or suspicious links in order to avoid any possible inconvenience.
Step 1: Start Off By Visiting The Official Page:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit the Official Syndicate Bank Website in order to start the process.
- You can directly access the Syndicate Bank net banking page by clicking on the given link.
- The link will directly land you on the Syndicate Bank Netbanking login page from where you can start the Netbaknign Registration process.
Step 2: Go Through The Terms And Conditions:
- You will find an option called “New User Registration” located right beside the Netbanking field.
- You will find it on the right side of your screen, just click on it to start the registration process.
- As soon as you click on it, a new window will pop up requesting you to read all the “Terms And Conditions” of the service. Just click on “Accept” to start the Registration.
Note: In case, if you have disabled Pop-Ups on your browser, then you may not be able to see the “Terms And Conditions” page. In order to Register, you must first enable the Pop-Ups on your browser and try this method.
Step 3: Enter your Syndicate Bank Account Details:
- The first thing you need to enter is your Syndicate Bank Account Number in the first column.
- In the next column, you must enter your Email address which is linked to your Syndicate Bank Account.
- After entering the Account Number, just click on the “Validate” option in order to verify the account number.
- Once the validation is completed successfully, proceed to the next step by click on “Next”.
Step 4: Mobile Number Verification Through OTP:
- As soon as you click on “Next”. the site will generate a one time password and will send it to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP code correctly wherever asked to successfully complete the Mobile Number Verification.
- After entering the OTP code, click on “Submit” to continue the Registration process.
Step 5: Enter Your Debit Card Details:
- On the next page, you will have to either enter your Debit card details or Customer ID and Date Of Birth.
- If you have your ATM card, then enter the 16 digit card number, Expiry Date, ATM PIN code.
- In case if you haven’t received your ATM card, then just enter the Customer ID of your bank account and Date Of Birth.
- After entering all the required details in the respective fields, click on “Submit”.
Step 6: Generate Login & Transaction Password:
- On the next page, you will have to select “Generate Login Password And Transaction Password” from the options.
- In the security option, you can either select SMS Based OTP or Sync Protect 2FA Transaction Password.
- Select any option as per your convenience and click on “Submit” to proceed to the last step in the process.
Step 7: Login To Net banking Account To Activate:
- After completing all the above steps, you will receive a mail from Syndicate Bank which will contain your Login password. You need to enter them while logging to your Netbanking account.
- Just head over to the Official Netbanking Page of Syndicate Bank. After that enter your User ID and Login password to log in.
- On your first login, you will be asked to set a new Login and Transaction password for your Netbanking account.
- Simply create a strong password and confirm by entering it twice. That’s all.
Once the password is successfully changed/created, you can start using your Syndicate Bank Netbanking account to perform various transactions over the internet. In order to use this facility, you just have to be a customer of Syndicate Bank. Let us know if you have any queries or doubts in the Registration process in the comments section.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.