Bank of Baroda is one of the popular banks in India. It offers all the services that a customer required in their banking assistance. For example, 24/7 customer care service, savings bank account, current bank account, loan, credit cards, and much more. It can be customized for both corporate banking and retail banking customers.
It does provide the round with the clock banking global services that makes your banking convenient and easy. It also does offers the digital banking facility to its customers. We know how important it is to save time for us. Moreover, we are living in a digital era and these days getting internet banking access is necessary to get more convenience and ease in banking. In this article, we are going to talk about the internet banking services of Bank of Baroda. Moreover, we will also add up the guide for the registration of a new net banking account.
BOB Netbanking Features:
Before directly coming to the main part of the article. I want to mention the essential features and services that is being offered by the Bank of Baroda to its customers via net banking.
- Fund transfer: Bank of Baroda internet banking allows the customers to transfer their account funds from one bank account to any other bank account. There are no specific charges of doing this, and this service is available 24/7 via net banking.
- Cheque Book Issuance: There is no need to visit the bank and drop a cheque book issuance letter. You can issue a new cheque book for yourself using the BOB internet banking services. The same will get dispatched to your postal address once the request gets initiated.
- Bill Payments online: There is no need to visit the shops and locals for making all kinds of bill payments. You can quickly pay your bill using the Bank of Baroda internet banking services.
- Open online Fixed Deposit: There is no need to visit the bank with physical documents and spend time to get your fixed deposit account opened. You can now quickly deposit your term or fixed deposit account using internet banking services.
- Tax Payment: You can pay all direct and indirect taxes online using Bank of Baroda net banking.
- Account Information: You can get all account information such as your balance and pending due for your credits card using Bank of Baroda internet banking.
- Account Statement: With the help of internet banking, you can get a bank account statement for your Bank of Baroda bank account. There is no need to visit the bank anymore for this.
- Online Shopping: Bank of Baroda internet banking is safe and secure. Hence, you can use this portal for doing online shopping.
- Debit card: You can issue your new debit card using internet banking and also informs the bank to block or unblock your debit card immediately using internet banking. (Do this if you think that your card is getting misused.)
These are the features and services provided by Bank of Baroda internet banking. However, there are more features that you will find it out once you continue using internet banking services.
How to register for Bank of Baroda internet banking?
Bank of Baroda internet banking registration can be done using both offline and online methods. Both of the procedures are quick—Let’s check it out both of the procedures.
- First, visit any nearest Bank of Baroda branch.
- Get the internet banking registration form (Retail form/Corporate form) from any BOB branch executive.
- Fill in all the details that is required along with all the documents and signatures.
- Submit the form to your home branch.
- The user and the password will get dispatch to your postal address post activation of your net banking service.
- First, visit the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- From the homepage, click on the “Not Registered (Retail User) Click Here” button.
- On the next screen, enter the verification details like your debit card number, ATM Pin, Expiry and all other required information.
- Complete the word captcha challenge and click on the continue button.
- Enter the OTP that you will receive in your registered mobile number linked with your Bank of Baroda bank account.
- Enter the OTP and click on the continue button.
- Enter all the required details like username, address and the registered mobile number on the next screen.
- Choose the account facility to full access with fund transfer.
- If a customer chose both view and transaction facility, then they have to set their unique user ID and password on the screen.
- Enter the user ID and password and click on the finish button.
- A confirmation message will appear on your screen with your user ID.
- That’s it. It will take a minimum of 24 hours to activate your internet banking.
How to log in to Bank of Baroda NetNanking?
We are now done with the registration process. Let’s check out the process for getting logged in to Bank of Baroda internet banking.
- First, visit the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- From the homepage, click on the “Registered (Retail User) Click Here” button.
- Now, you need to enter your user ID and password on the screen.
- Enter all the required details and click on the Login button.
- Within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the main page of internet banking.
Here we come at the end. We know that Bank of Baroda is one of the popular private banks in India. Its headquarters located in Alkapuri, Vadodra. We even call it an Indian multinational, Private banking, and financial services company. Apart from the regular savings and current banking accounts, Bank of Baroda also does provide the financial services to the needy ones and for their business.
Moreover, as a part of Digital India, Bank of Baroda is all set to provide internet banking services to its customers. Now the bank account holders of this bank can quickly register for the net banking services online. In this article, we have added a perfect guide for the registration of Bank of Baroda Netbanking. Do let us know in the comments section if there is anything that is not understandable.