About ADCB Net Banking?
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank was commonly called ADCB, is the famous bank in the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) was formed in the year 1985 as a public shareholding company with limited liability, following the mergers right between Emirates Commercial Bank, Federal Commercial Bank, and Khaleej Commercial Bank, which was established in 1975. The functioning just got started from the 11th of November, in the year of 1998.
On the 20th of May, 1997, this bank was founded as the proper joint stock company which is Public. This was simply done through the Amiri Decree No. 9 of 1997. Eventually, the bank does not support any kind of financing liquor manufacture, transport, and storage or company distributions. The inauguration was done by the UAE Minister of Information and Culture, His Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, on 18th April 1999. To manage any kind of operations of the bank, Islamic Jurisprudence is also hired that are the professionals in the filtering of various money transactions on the present basis.
How to Register Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Internet Banking?
Whenever you are going to get the option of Abu Dubai Commercial internet banking, you always need to make sure that you choose the right way. So, you can simply register online banking in this bank if you have the existing account. If you are the existing online baking user, then, you will require creating the absolutely new login password. Considering a few factors in mind, you can simply register the internet banking.
- The very first thing is that you have to do to enter the present username as well as password to login
- After that, you will receive an OTP, which is also called the One Time Password on your mobile number, which is registered with your bank account
- Then, enter the OTP
- Then, you will ask for creating a new password
- To see the absolutely short video on the new Online Banking service, you will get the option called “please click here.”
- Then, click on that option
In fact, you need to note that if you are registering for Online Banking for the first time, you will need one of the following:
- Your credit card number
- Your debit card number
- Your customer ID number
The E-ADIB Internet Banking service lets you just access your complete account data as well as information, perform your transactions, pay bills, activate or simply block your ADIB Visa or MasterCard and bank in English or Arabic. Besides being absolutely private and secure, this is very expedient and easy to use.
Here are a complete list of features and things you can do using e-ADIB Internet Banking:
- Intuitive as well as simple user experience
- Inquire about your complete account balances
- Activate or block your ADIB Visa or MasterCard
- Transfer funds between the accounts
- Pay your utility bills
- Perform exceptionally fast international fund transfers
- Manage your profile settings (mobile, email, e-PIN and more)
- Change the account to which your debit card is linked
Features of ADCB Bank Net Banking:
This is simply packed with lots of benefits and features of banking designed to make your regular acquisitions as well as payments absolutely simpler and easier and also quite rewarding too. So, some of the features of the bank are that:
- Up to five free Supplementary Cards.
- The higher ATM withdrawal limit.
- Instant access to your bank account funds at over 23 million global outlets simply wherever you see the MasterCard sign.
- Account transactions for almost the last six months or just for the present period
- The card transactions for almost the last 60 days or even for the current period
- Loan account details showing the simple consolidated status of all your loans with this bank
- Fixed deposit details along with the preferential pricing rates
- Current exchange rates on the major currencies
- Preferential charges apply of all the Funds Transfers done through ADCB Internet Banking
An Overview of the Transaction:
Whenever you deal with the ADCB bank, you will get ample amount of payment options, which are going to help you in avoiding the line in the queue. So, there are a lot of payment options available with this ADCB such as:
- Transfer funds
- Open the accurate and fixed deposit in AED or USD
- Pay your school fees, college fees, and utility bills
- Prepaid accounts, mobile top-up, Salik and NOL
- Pay for the air travel with flydubai
- Request the valid checkbook and have this delivered to your mailing address
- Register for Mobile banking app of ADCB
- Pay your ADCB Credit Card bills
- Change your ADCB Internet Banking password
- Pay your India bills
- Subscribe to the e-Statements
- Donate to Zakat Fund and Red Crescent Society in the UAE
- You can also apply for the Credit Card Balance Transfer, Credit Card Loan, Credit Card Personal Payment Plan and ADCB Family Protector Plus, Life Insurance and earn TouchPoint
Apart from its mobile banking, internet baking, and ATM facilities, the users can also use the ADIB Mobile Banking App, which is the safer and simpler and smarter way for you to manage your money on the go like never before! In addition to being even the one place for all your transaction requirements, the ADIB mobile app also permits you to:
- ATM without a card
- Withdraw cash from
- Freeze or just Unfreeze your
- Relish the enhance security with Touch ID
- Personalize your accounts
- ADIB Card
- Open the new account instantly
- Add new beneficiaries
- Send money to your friends or family directly to their phone or through an ADIB ATM
Whenever you are going to register your account with this bank, you will have to make sure that you consult with the expert and check their official site to know all the information.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.