How to Get Ahead in Your Career: 5 Tips You Can Use

Unlike what most people believe, you don’t have to stay in a dead-end job or work for years to move up the corporate ladder. If you’re unhappy with your current position or are just looking for a change, there are a few key things you…

How to Get Ready for College While You’re Still in High School

It’s no secret that college is an exhilarating journey filled with new experiences, but it’s also a trying test of your resiliency. By following these simple tips, you’ll be more than prepared to handle any curveball that comes your way. 1. Set Goals The very…

SHOULD YOU USE THE HINDI NCERT BOOK FOR CLASS 8 PREPARATION?

The answer to the question is a big YES! Read this article to know why. NCERT books are widely known to make the learning process simpler and less complicated. With multiple subjects and thousand topics to be covered each day, the book brings a respite…

Benefits Of Using Sample Papers Class 8 English For Exams

After we’ve completed our exam segments, it’s time to look for and solve some practice papers. Solving example papers is crucial since it lets students put what they’ve learned into practice. When it comes to preparing for an English exam, sample papers for class 8…

Why Use NCERT Book for Class 7th?

Preparing for an exam is like making a dish. If the ingredients are right you have made it 75% right. The rest 25% is about how you use them rightly.  For the 7th class exams, the most important and best ingredient a student need is…

How to prepare notes for Class 10 Maths?

Why is Mathematics important in our lives? Mathematics is an essential part of our lives. From counting the spoons of sugar your mother puts in the tea to how many notes of Rs. 10 did you get as your pocket money, and from the vendor…

Importance Of Revision And Note-taking For Class 10 Exams

Since we are approaching the much-dreaded exam season, students’ thoughts must have automatically turned to revision of the syllabus of the bygone year. What is revision? Why is revision so important? As defined by the Collins dictionary, ‘Revision,’ refers to reading something again. This means…