We are living in an era where computers rule almost all over the world. Everything is digital from purchasing anything to paying any student school fees. To be an instance, the banking area is also developed along with the fore come of technology offers. YES Bank is one of those developed banks that emerged with the digital banking facilities.
YES bank is now all set to provide the seamless banking services to its customers and allowing them to access their most of the banking routines from their smartphone and computer. This service would be given to the customers using internet banking and it is available for all YES bank current and savings bank account customers. In case, if you had not registered for internet banking service then in this article, we have added a definitive guide for the same.
- 1 What services are available in YES bank net banking?
- 2 How to Register YES Bank net banking?
- 3 How to get logged in to YES bank net banking?
- 4 Frequently asked questions
What services are available in YES bank net banking?
There are many benefits of using net banking as a home banking service. It is because one of the main benefits of using net banking is you do not have to visit bank frequently for getting your smaller tasks done like checking your account balance or transferring funds from one account to the another.
To be precise, I have added some list of benefits below.
- You can check your account balance, bank statement, and also can track your bank account activity on a real-time basis using internet banking.
- You can check the status of cheques that you have issued to anyone. You can even stop them in case of minimum balance.
- You can transfer funds to accounts held with YES Bank or any other banks using IMPS, NEFT and RTGS. This facility is available 24/7 for internet banking customers. You can even set standing instructions to transfer a specified amount in some time interval.
- You can open fixed and recurring deposits accounts on YES bank online using net banking.
- You will be able to pay the utility bills online.
- You can invest in mutual funds via YES bank using internet banking.
- Check investments, portfolio, and detailed overview of the account.
These are some of the benefits of using YES Bank internet banking. To be an instance, many more are still there. You’ll get to know once you are familiar with this service.
How to Register YES Bank net banking?
It is a quick process. There is nothing much you have to do for getting registered for internet banking services. You only need to have your debit card, credit card, and the mobile number whichever is linked with your bank account. If you have all of them then you can continue your registration using the steps that I have mentioned below.
- First, you have to visit the official website of the YES bank. You can visit by clicking here https://www.yesbank.in/.
- On the next screen and the right-hand corner, you will see an option of Digital Banking. You need to hover your mouse to that option and click on the know more option to get into the next step.
- On the next screen, you need to look for the online banking section and click on it.
- The online banking page will get appear on your screen and then you need to click on the internet banking service option from this page.
- In the net banking page, you will find the option of Login. Just click on it.
- Again a similar screen will appear and then you need to click on the button “Continue to net banking”.
- In the login screen, you will find two options for registrations. First is using the debit card and the second one is using your credit card. I’ll add both of the methods below for registration.
Method 1: Registration using Debit card and Customer ID
- You will see a registration form when you click on this option.
- In this form, you need to fill all the details asked on the screen including your customer ID, bank account number, debit card details, etc.
- You are also required to set the password on the same page.
- Just set the password and click on complete registration.
- Complete the verification using OTP and debit cards.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Registration using a Credit card.
- If you choose credit card as an option to register for internet banking service.
- Then, you need to choose your login ID and credit card number on the screen.
- Prior verification of your credit card, you will be able to set your password for net banking.
- You need to verify using the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- That’s it.
How to get logged in to YES bank net banking?
So, we are done with the registration of the YES bank internet banking service. It is now time to get logged in and access the services available in internet banking. I even have added some simple steps for getting logged in.
- First, you need to visit the internet banking login page of YES bank. You can visit by clicking here https://personal.yesbank.co.in/netbanking/entry
- Second, on the login screen. You need to enter your customer/login ID and password on the screen.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- Within a few seconds. You will get redirected to the internet banking services page.
- That’s it.
Frequently asked questions
Who can avail of the benefits of the YES bank net banking platform?
Anyone who has a savings or current bank account with YES bank can avail of the benefits of the internet banking platform.
Is the internet banking platform secure?
Yes, the internet banking platform is 100% secure and encrypted with top security firewalls. It is capable of preventing unauthorized access. So, yes. The Internet banking platform is 100% secure.
Why I am not able to open the login page of YES bank net banking?
This could be due to your internet connection. Else, the banking servers may be down for maintenance. You can try after some time and it will get open for sure.
YES Bank is one of the popular private banks in India. The services of this bank are up to the mark and one can open a savings account with the minimum balance of Rs 10,000. To be an instance, we have written this article for the people who still have not activated internet banking access. If you are one of them then this would be the right place for you. You can do let us know in the comments section. In case, if we have missed anything.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.