YES Bank is one of the known banks in India to offer attractive interest rates on Home Loans. It does provide not only attractive interest rates but also the flexible loan tenure and amount to suit everyone’s needs. The customers of YES bank can opt for the home loans for various home-related purposes such as purchasing a new home, improvement of the existing home, etc. Below is the guide on how to calculate YES Bank home loan Interest rates.
Features and Benefits of YES Bank Home Loan:
We know that there is a lot of difference between the benefits of having a home loan from the private Bank and the government bank. Still, the features and the benefits of YES Bank home loan will attract you for sure.
- YES Bank offers attractive interest rates on Home Loans.
- You can take up to 35 Years of the longer loan tenure.
- It has a quick documentation process.
- There is a quick loan processing time. It means you no longer have to wait once the loan is approved.
- YES Bank offers the availability of balance transfer and top up during the loan duration.
- Doorstep documentation service.
- There are some special and custom build plans for self-employed employees.
Read More – Steps to Apply for SBI Business Loan
The home loan interest from the YES Bank is directly linked to an external benchmark, and it is six months of fixed deposit rate as published by FBIL. Therefore, the minimum rate of interest for availing home loan from the YES Bank lies between 10-12%.
Processing Fee and Other Charges:
There is nothing much charged during the disbursal of home loan. The processing fees is not more than 2% of the loan amount or a minimum of 10000 Rs. There are some other charges as well, but they are only applicable if any of your EMI gets bounced.
Apart from this, there are no hidden charges for the disbursal of home loans from the YES Bank.
YES Bank Home Loan Eligibility Criteria:
It seems easy, but it is not. It would be best if you had an excellent credit score, and along with the points I have mentioned below to be eligible for taking the home loan from the YES Bank.
- Your age must be between 23-60 years.
- Your income must be above 25000 PM if salaried or 4 Lakh per annum if self-employed.
- You should have more than 2 Years of work experience if salaried or running any business from the last two years.
- The loan amount can be a maximum of up to 5 crores. (It depends upon the credit eligibility)
Read More – PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
The following are the documents which are required for the application of home loan.
- Application form signed along with the photograph.
- Aadhar card.
- KYC documents
- Proof of income.
- Qualification proof.
- Bank statement.
YES Bank is one of the leading private banks in India. It has more than 1000+ Branches and more than 1800+ ATM over the PAN India. YES Bank is generally famous for providing attractive banking services along with some financial support. In this article, we have added all the information regarding the YES Bank home loan. If there is anything else left to ask, then feel free to comment down below.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.