It is always essential to pay the credit card bills on time. We know that not doing this will impact our credit score and limit of the credit card. You can pay your credit card bills on time so that In this way, you can avoid the late payment fees charged on due and also, can save your credit score. In this post, we will be talking about one of the most leading banks of India, which is RBL (Ratnakar Bank Limited) Bank. Check steps on how to pay RBL bank credit card payment through online below.
RBL bank is one of the leading banks of India. It is serving more satisfied customers. We already know how important for a credit card user to make bill payments on time. However, we are talking about RBL bank credit card here and if you are the customer of RBL bank and holding a credit card. Then, you can pay RBL bank credit card bills using various options of payments. Mainly, there are two options from which you can pay credit card bills one is online and second is offline. Let me mention some of the online modes of payment.
How to Pay RBL Bank Credit Card Payment Online?
There are six different payment options to pay RBL bank credit card bills online. The six payment methods are:
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- RBL Bank Net Banking
- Online card payment
- Debit Card
- RBL MyCard Mobile App
- Standing instruction
#1 National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT):
NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer, and it is the service to transfer most of the payments under two lakh rupees from one bank to another. This service is used on a time basis. Meanwhile, if the NEFT transaction is done in a banking hour, then it will take place in the beneficiary account within few hours. If the transaction is done after the banking hours, then the transactions may take some time to process. However, let me show you how can you pay credit card bills using this option.
- First, log in to internet banking portal.
- Register your credit card as a beneficiary using the below format.
Payee name – Your name as given on your RBL credit card.
Payee account number – Your 16-digit card number.
Bank name – RBL Bank
Branch location – NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
IFSC – RATN0CRCARD
- Post activation of the beneficiary. You can transfer the pending amount dues on credit card.
- The amount will get settled in credit card within three working days.
#2 RBL Bank Internet Banking:
The second option to make credit card bill payment is via using internet banking. We know that internet banking used for getting various transactions done online. It is the most convenient way to handle banking transactions. Let me tell you the process of making payments of credit card using internet banking.
- First, visit the login page of RBL bank internet banking https://www.rblbank.com/ways-to-bank/online-banking/internet-banking
- Second, log in to the portal.
- Find out the RBL credit card option and click on it.
- If the payment is for the first time, then you need to enter the card details first.
- Enter the card details and amount dues on credit card and click on proceed.
- The funds will automatically be settled in your credit card within a few days.
#3 Online Card Payment:
The third option to process credit card payments online is via using the official website of the bank. This process seems quicker and more comfortable for most of the customers as they don’t need to log in to internet banking portal. Let me explain the process.
- First, visit the official website of RBL bank https://www.rblbank.com/
- Second, find out the option for online credit card payment.
- Click on it.
- Enter the card details and click on proceed to payment.
- Select the preferred payment method and then process the credit card payment.
- The same will get settled in your credit card within three working days.
#4 Debit Card:
The fourth option is the same as the third one. All you need to do is follow the same process given above and on the payment page. Select the debit card option and post completing the transaction. The money will get debited from your debit card and get settled in your credit card in a few days.
#5 RBL MyCard Mobile App:
The another most convenient way to pay your RBL bank credit card bills online is via using smartphone application. There is an application named My card from RBL bank, which is used for this purpose. Let me show you the process of making RBL bank credit card bill payments using MyCard application.
- First, you need to download the RBL bank MyCard application from the respective app store.
- Install the application on your smartphone.
- Open the application, and you can make payments by entering your card details and select the payment options from a various list of payments options.
#6 Standing Instructions:
This is one of the most convenient option to pay credit card bills on time. It is for those customers who have at least a monthly average balance maintained on their savings bank account. They can always link for auto payments to their credit card for every month. In this way, they will not miss any payment and also the score or limit will not get affected.
- You only need to send an email from the registered email id to email@example.com.
- Once the option is activated, you need to link your credit card with your savings account for the auto-debit feature.
- Once linked, the same account will get debited every month to clear dues of your credit card.
These are the options to make RBL bank credit card payments online. However, there are many other options available to make credit card payment offline. It depends upon your convenience and what method you liked the most comfortable for you. In this post, we have mentioned all the six online ways to make RBL bank credit card payments online along with the process. You can ask anything about this via the comments section. We will be happy to help you with your query.
I am Arjun Kumar. I am the owner and administrator of Finance Gradeup. I have completed my education in Arts & Technology. Arjun Kumar usually has interests in playing games, reading and writing. He was a brilliant student during his college days. He also works for many private companies, but the main interest of Arjun Kumar is digital marketing. He thinks that reading is a must before providing any quality information to his readers. You can find Arjun Kumar on much social media handles online, or you can learn more about him in about us page.