In India’s oil and gas sector, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of the major stakeholders. As of March 2023, BPCL had a market value of approximately INR 83,000 crores and a significant position in the distribution, marketing, and refining of petroleum products.
The continuous financial performance and development potential of BPCL have contributed to the company’s share price seeing a significant increase in recent years. The share price of BPCL is INR 533 as of March 2023, a substantial increase from its March 2020 low of INR 252.
In this article, we’ll talk about BPCL’s share price target for the years 2023 to 2030 while taking a variety of variables that could affect the company’s performance into consideration.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW:
BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED IN RECENT NEWS
- If an investment was made in Bharat Petroleum (NSE: BPCL) three years ago, the shareholders would be experiencing a loss.
- BPCL plans to raise Rs 18,000 crore through a rights issue to fund net-zero carbon projects.
- The government is expected to infuse equity into BPCL to support its initiatives.
- Axis Securities suggests buying BPCL shares with a target price of Rs 407.
- BPCL is projected to have a promising quarterly performance.
- The company has maintained a steady dividend payout ratio of 57.1%.
HOW TO BUY BPCL SHARES?
You can utilize the following trading platforms for purchasing BPCL shares:
BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2023
|BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2023||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
BPCL’s share price has been volatile in recent years, but the table above shows a promising uptrend for the company in 2023. Based on the predictions, the share price is expected to witness a bullish trend with a growth percentage ranging from 15% to 132%. The minimum price is expected to be in the range of ₹331.07 to ₹448.66 , while the maximum price is predicted to be between ₹430.39 and ₹583.26. With the Indian government’s privatization plans for BPCL, investors can expect positive developments in the company’s growth prospects, which could further boost its share price in the coming years. Overall, the table suggests a positive outlook for BPCL’s share price target in 2023, making it an attractive investment option for investors looking for potential gains.
BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2024
|BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2024||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
BPCL’s share price target for 2024, shows a mixed bag of results with a range of growth percentages. The predicted maximum price for January 2024 is ₹613.96 , while the minimum price for May 2024 is predicted to be ₹423.16. The share price target shows a potential growth of up to 72% in January 2024 compared to the previous year’s maximum price. However, the growth percentage drops to -23% in May 2024 compared to the previous year’s minimum price. The mixed outlook can be attributed to various factors, including fluctuations in global oil prices and changes in government policies. Nonetheless, BPCL’s privatization plans and its strong market presence in the Indian oil and gas industry make it a compelling investment option for long-term investors looking for potential growth.
BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2025
|BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2025||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The share price target for BPCL in 2025 shows a promising uptrend, with the maximum price predicted to be ₹990.53 and the minimum price predicted to be ₹574.80. The share price is expected to witness a bullish trend with a growth percentage ranging from 12% to 64%. The predicted maximum price for November 2025 is ₹971.11, while the minimum price for May 2025 is predicted to be ₹574.80. BPCL’s strong market presence in the Indian oil and gas industry, coupled with its privatization plans, could fuel its growth prospects in the coming years. Additionally, BPCL’s expansion plans in areas such as refining and marketing, petrochemicals, and renewable energy could further boost its share price target in the long run. Overall, BPCL appears to be a promising investment option for investors looking for potential gains in the Indian stock market.
BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET 2026 TO 2030
|BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET BY||Maximum Price||Minimum Price|
The share price target for BPCL from 2026 to 2030 showcases a positive outlook for the company. The maximum and minimum share prices for 2026 are predicted to be ₹693.37 and ₹485.36, respectively. The company is expected to witness steady growth in the coming years, with the predicted maximum price for 2029 and 2030 being ₹2,179.18 and ₹2,426.81, respectively. The minimum price for 2028 is predicted to be ₹742.60, which is significantly higher than the minimum price predictions for the earlier years. This suggests that BPCL’s growth prospects are expected to accelerate in the later years, with the company potentially becoming a major player in the Indian oil and gas industry. Investors who invest in BPCL shares now could potentially reap significant returns in the long run as the company continues to expand its operations and market presence. However, as with any investment, it is important to conduct thorough research and analysis before making any investment decisions.
CLICK HERE FOR:
FINANCIAL STRENGTH OF BPCL (2019 TO 2023)
|Annual||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021||Mar 2022||Mar 2023|
|Profit before tax||12,905||3,652||22,432||16,037||2,821|
|EPS in Rs||35.97||14.08||74.52||53.85||9.82|
|Dividend Payout %||48%||106%||102%||29%||40%|
1. Sales: BPCL has experienced fluctuations in sales over the years, with a peak of 473,187 crore in March 2023 and a low of 230,171 crore in March 2021.
2. Expenses: The company has witnessed varying levels of expenses, with the highest recorded at 462,299 crore in March 2023 and the lowest at 209,170 crore in March 2021.
3. Operating Profit: BPCL’s operating profit has shown a mixed trend, reaching a high of 21,001 crore in March 2021 and a low of 8,975 crore in March 2020.
4. Other Income: The additional income earned by BPCL has shown fluctuations, with a significant increase observed in March 2021, amounting to 7,489 crore.
5. Net Profit: BPCL’s net profit has demonstrated volatility over the years, with the highest recorded at 17,320 crore in March 2021 and the lowest at 2,131 crore in March 2023.
6. EPS: Earnings per share (EPS) have varied, with the highest reported at 74.52 in March 2021 and the lowest at 9.82 in March 2023.
7. Dividend Payout: BPCL has maintained a relatively stable dividend payout percentage, ranging from 29% in March 2022 to 106% in March 2020.
In conclusion, BPCL’s financial performance has shown both positive and negative trends over the past five years. While the company achieved significant growth in sales and profitability in some years, there were periods of lower performance as well. It is important to consider these fluctuations and conduct a thorough analysis before making any investment decisions related to BPCL.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW:
BPCL SHARE PRICE TARGET BY EXPERT:
- ICICI Direct recommends buying BPCL shares with a target price of Rs 430.
- Axis Securities suggests acquiring BPCL shares with a target price of Rs 407.
- Religare Broking advises purchasing BPCL shares with a target price of Rs 388.
The maximum share price target of BPCL in 2026 is Rs.990.53
The maximum share price target of BPCL in 2027 is Rs. 589.37
The maximum share price target of BPCL in 2028 is Rs.1060.86
The maximum share price target of BPCL in 2029 is Rs. 2179.18
The maximum share price target of BPCL in 2030 is Rs. 2426.81
BPCL’s share price growth is affected by several key factors. These include global oil demand, government policies, market competition, company financials, and investor sentiments. Fluctuations in oil demand can impact the company’s revenue and profitability, while government policies can influence its operations and market outlook. Market competition can affect BPCL’s market position and pricing power. The company’s financial performance and investor sentiments also play a role in determining its share price. Considering these factors is essential when assessing investment opportunities in BPCL.
POINTS TO NOTE WHILE INVESTING IN BPCL SHARE PRICE:
- Company is expected to give good quarter
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 57.1%
According to the financial accounts for the last five years, BPCL’s performance in terms of revenue growth, profit growth, and PAT has been inconsistent. The company’s revenue growth has been inconsistent, with FY 2021 seeing a notable decline. Similar to this, PAT increase and profit growth have fluctuated over time. The company’s operational profit margin and net profit margin have both remained constant, but the fundamental earnings per share has changed. It is impossible to determine whether BPCL shares are a smart investment given these variables. Before making any investment decisions, investors should carefully assess the company’s financial performance and market trends.
Suhani Bhat, a student of Hansraj college, is a finance writer who takes deep interest in stock market, mutual funds, and other financial news. She writes for multiple finance blogs, including Financegradeup.com. Other than English, she also speaks Hindi.